Applications for iPhone
Gym Exercise© 2012 Masato Kokubo
By using this application,
you can easily record the weight value and number of replications of exercises by the strength training in your gym.
- You can register weight values of instruments, such as training machines or dumbbells, used by exercises.
- You can record a maximum of five sets of weight values and numbers of replications to each exercise.
- You can see a list of what was recorded so far for each exercise.
- Multiple exercises can be made to correspond to one instrument.
- You can switch between multiple gym of data.
The Work When Using This Application First
Input the data of training instruments of the gym to which you go.
- Tap Settings and tap Instruments.
- Tap + to add an instrument and input the data of that.
Add exercises corresponding to each added training instrument.
- Tap Exercises (choice) on the Setting scene.
- Tap + to add an exercise and input the data of that.
- Turn ON exercises which you perform on the Exercises scene.
Operation at The Time of Workout
- Tap My Exercise and choose either from exercises.
Record the weight value and the number of replications.
At first, they are recorded as the set 1.
Values which weight recorded last time are set beforehand.
Next, tap 2 and record the weight value and the number of replications of the set 2.
You can record a maximum of five sets similarly.
When you return to the My Exercises scene,
you see blue weight values and numbers of replications which you recorded.
Gray weight values and numbers of replications are values recorded last time.
Be sure to return to the My Exercises
scene after record.
Records are not saved unless return.